Terms and Conditions
- The materials made available in this site, including materials in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from this site, are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or noninfringement. We do not warrant that the materials will be error free, nor free of viruses, defamatory, offensive, or other harmful matter. You assume the entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction.
- The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
- Under no circumstances shall we, or our affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials available in this site or any linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
- This site is for your personal and non-commercial use, and you agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in this site, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. Use of any software available for downloading from the site is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the software.
- Toshiba, and/or other toshiba products referenced in this site are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Toshiba or its affiliates. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
- Compliance with applicable laws; export control laws. user access to this web site is goverened by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the web site is subject to u.s. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.